Senior Facilities Engineer / Deputy Manager
in UAE - United Arab Emirates
Experience: 8 - 15
Education:Basic - Bachelor of Technology/Engineering(Electrical, Mechanical)
Nationality: Any Arabic National, Any European National, Indian, Filipino
Industry Type: Real Estate
Functional Area:Engineering Jun 11, 2019
1. Planning and implementing the design of plants, offices, and production lines in order to maximize the use of available space and improve production efficiency.
2. Estimate costs related to layout design, including equipment and materials, labor, etc and monitor the construction process. Researches production/processing equipment or fixtures for purchase and gathers data relating to their ability to meet organizational needs.
3. Making sure that the building meets health and safety standards and legal requirements
4. Managing office systems, which may include it and office equipment.
5. Advising on energy efficiency
6. Managing budgets and keeping records of payments
7. Managing refurbishment, renovations and office moves
8. Managing general upkeep and maintenance
9. Negotiating the best deals with contractors and suppliers
Desired Candidate Profile
Degree holder in either Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
• Minimum 8 years of Gulf experience in a reputed FM company
• Broadminded with “think out of the box” capabilities
• Thorough knowledge of MEPC systems, delivery of FM services and requirements
• Knowledge of control and enforcing of SLAs & KPIs
• Prepare and submit monthly & quarterly, semi-annual & annual reports on team operations, Good knowledge of a CAFM system is mandatory
• Knowledge of SAP will be an advantage
• Good command over written & spoken English
Facilities Engineer, Facilities Manager, Maintenance teams
Clients, Contractors, Suppliers, etc.
Keyword: Senior Facilities Engineer, Deputy Manager, MEPC systems, CAFM system, SAP